Contact us 

13222 Rainbow Ln. Bldg #2
Clermont, FL 34715

Hours:  Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm 

Commission Art Request Form

Subject Matter and Style:

  • Describe the subject matter, theme, and any specific details or elements you want to be included in the artwork.
  • Indicate your preferred colors, size, and medium (e.g., glass, metal).

Reference and Inspiration:

  • List any of my prior works that resonate with your vision or are similar to what you like.
  • Attach any photos, blueprints, or reference images of the area or space where the artwork will be displayed for context and inspiration.

Artwork Development:

  • Once we agree on the concept, I will create and refine a preliminary drawing or digital design for your approval.
  • Throughout the production process, I will provide interim photos and updates to keep you informed and involved in the creation of your artwork.

Production Timeline:

  • Please allow 4-5 weeks for the completion of the commission once the design is approved.
  • As I work on multiple projects simultaneously, this timeframe ensures each commission receives the attention and craftsmanship it deserves.

Full-Service Experience:

  • Rest assured, we offer comprehensive services from initial design consultation to installation.
  • Our team is committed to ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience, guiding you through each step of the process with professionalism and expertise.

Payment Terms:

  • A deposit of 80% is required to initiate the commission, with the remaining 20% due upon completion and before shipping.
  • If you are unfamiliar with my pricing for original works, please provide a budget you would like to work within, and I will tailor the design and scope of the project accordingly.

Installation Services:

  • We offer professional installation services for your artwork. Installation charges will be applied once the installation is completed, ensuring the artwork is securely and beautifully displayed in its intended space.

Please indicate all the details of your project, all information is valuable for the development of the work.  Any blue print or additional information please send by email at